Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rock On!


J.T.'s 4 minute 'concert' last night, consisting of the rock anthem: "I'm So Happy to be Free!" Which he both wrote (made up on the spot) and performed (including some serious couch-jumping antics, but no guitar smashing).

A sample:

I was walking down the road when I met a little toad.
I said "hello!"
He said: "I'm happy to be free, so happy to be free. It's great to be free!"

The remaining verses substitute a cow and then a dog for the toad. There was a great deal of rocking moves thrown in and the occasional leap off the back of the couch. Look out American Idol.

7 comments:

Mary said...

He is so handsome.

And obviously very talented (especially as a lyricist).

I would vote for him for sure.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a talent to be nurtured!

Cell Block said...

He gets it from me.

Stomper Girl said...

He and Climber should form a band. They could call themselves The Couchjumpers.

Team SAK said...

I can see JT will be a highly successful rock star and song writer and will be able to keep his parents in a style to they will certainly become accustomed to .

Cell Block said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

With serious couch-jumping antics and lyrics that make as much sense as those...I'd say he's the next Tom Cruise. (He certainly has the looks.)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

count