Is it a bad sign to begin a vacation week with a migraine?
This week I will not be working. At work, that is. I will be getting many things accomplished at home. On the list:
1. Monday - Finish weekend housework that didn't get completed due to babysitting duties and an overnight guest. Which means the house is in worse shape than usual.
2. Tuesday - Take kids for portrait appointment 45 miles (one hour) from home. Hope against all hope that Abby sleeps in the car and doesn't get carsick and that BOTH kids smile their best smiles and don't get snot, dirt, mud, marker, gum, toothpaste, etc. on their clothing before picture time.
3. Wednesday - Trip to Splash in the Boro (water park) with my sister and her three boys. We're hiring out my eldest niece as an extra child minder to help us keep track of the 5 kids we are crazy, er, brave enough to take to a huge pool/water slide complex staffed with teenage lifeguards.
4. Thursday - The Anniversary Trip to Savannah with Rob. Target, Victoria's Secret, Barnes and Noble, Circuit City (New camera! Since ROB made me drop the old one and it didn't survive the fall), NY & Co.... Sigh. Shopping, great food, a movie. No kids. Bliss.
5. Friday - Reading, reading, and more reading. No work, no cleaning (okay, maybe just some laundry), no plans. Just enjoying my book buying splurges.
Hopefully the new camera purchase will mean new pictures for you! Sorry for all the repeat pictures and boring words, words, words.
1 year ago