Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Found and Lost

I owe Fairlie and M a weekly shop photo. Why am I so horribly tardy in posting? We couldn't find the camera. Of course I blamed Abby. Well.... it turns out Rob's parents had the camera. Oops. I'm sure the darling Miss Priss is horribly scarred and traumatized and will need years of therapy to cope. We'll probably qualify for some kind of group rate by the time she figures out that her mother is to blame for all of life's problems.

So. The good news is that the camera is indeed found. The bad news is that the little cord thingy that connects camera to computer is lost. And I have some lovely, deceptively serene Mother's Day photos to show you, too.

P.S. In case you missed it. The charmingly sarcastic, wonderfully geeky (which everyone knows is much better than nerdy) Rob has started his own blog.

5 comments:

M said...

Lose a camera? Even misplace a camera? That would be enough, in my book, to call a halt to a world peace summit so that EVERYONE can help me look for it.

I'm glad you've found it and now I'm looking forward to seeing your photos...once the cord thingy is found. That's why I have a card reader - I've got no idea where the camera cord thingys are.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

My cord thingy is temperamental. It sometimes works, sometimes doesn't...all depends on its mood at the time. If I was organised, I would have bought myself a card reader by now.

Anonymous said...

You know it doesn't have to be the one that came with the camera. Any USB will do the trick. (that's nerd dirty talk)

Stomper Girl said...

I put up a special hook near the computer solely to deal with the missing cord problem. Worked a treat.

Danielle said...

I typed you a big long comment and then it didn't work! So now I will simply say 'looking forward to the shop pic'. I might do that one as well. It is a good idea.

Dxxx

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

count