Jennifer over at Precious Pink Pumps posted this and I just had to copycat it, I loved it so much!
1. Pretty is as pretty does.
2. If you mess it up, you have to clean it up.
3. Being a good mother doesn't mean being a good cook.
4. A good book should be enjoyed. Let the phone ring, the chores pile up. But enjoy your book.
5. Never buy a cheap bra or cheap shoes.
6. Don't jump off a bridge just because everyone else does.
7. Chocolate is the natural PMS antidote.
8. Stand up for what you believe in, even if it isn't the popular thing to do.
9. A mother's love is forever.
10. Some of life's richest rewards come from doing humble things.
11. Tell your children, spouse, parents, friends you love them, often.
12. Don't spend what you don't have.
13. There's nothing you can do to make me stop loving you!
14. Respect your elders. They've earned it.
15. Tough love: You may not like it now, but you'll appreciate it later.
17. Wisdom comes with age. And gray hair too.
18. Your children' won't always like you. If they do, you are probably doing something wrong.
19. This too shall pass.
20. No one knows everything. Not even your mother.
8 months ago