Snagged from Tracey who was tagged by Alice. Seven things about me.
1. I don't go anywhere without mascara and at least a smudge of lipstick.
2. I frequently forget to take my contacts out. Which makes my optometrist make this little "mmmmmmmmm" sound when I go in for a check-up. Why does he ask me if I'm taking them out every night if he knows I'm not?
3. My favorite sit in your jammies with something yummy to eat movie is "While You Were Sleeping" with Sandra Bullock. Nothing deep, nothing super-funny. Just a light romantic comedy that doesn't expect too much of my brain or my heart, just pure enjoyment.
4. In high school I cut my own bangs. Super-short. I haven't had any since.
5. I like to read cookbooks. Is that weird? I would read all of the sinful, decadent dessert ones when I was pregnant and it actually took some of my cravings away if I ate something healthy while reading about chocolate and cream.
6. Love books. But I'm not a patient reader. If I'm not hooked 30 pages in, I'm not going to finish it. I will, however, skip to the end to see how it turns out. How lazy is that?
7. One of my biggest pet peeves in life is when people say: "I seen" instead of "I saw" or "I done" instead of "I did". It makes me grind my teeth.
6 months ago