Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Doo

The hair was out of control. Frizzy, unstylish, and frumpy. So horrible I'd been wearing it in a clip for weeks with just a bare minimal attempt at styling in the mornings. It had to go. I didn't get my nerve up for the color and highlights this time, just a cut. But next time, I'm committed to the foil treatment.



Abby preempted our hair appointment with a self-styled doo. she actually didn't go super short. So our stylist was able to work it into something reasonably cute.



As my Grandmother once said about my brothers' teenage hair styles: "It's just hair."

After the haircut I hit the sales at the mall for a new pair of jeans, some stylish pumps, a few pairs of earrings and a necklace. So nice... and on sale too!

7 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

*wolf-whistles*

Mary said...

You look gorgeous - and there is nothing like a little retail therapy!

Anonymous said...

It really suits you!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous, and confident too!

M said...

Love the do! Of course Abby had to get in on the action with some self-styling...why not?

Melinda said...

You are all too sweet! You really can't see all the little strands of gray in there.... I might just have planned it that way.

The shopping was so, so fun.

Anonymous said...

That's a great length on you! You look so purty :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

count