It truly is the little things in life that make the difference between a good day and a bad one. Here are the little things that make my life beautiful today. Most of them are free.
1. An unexpected lunch date with Rob.
2. Susan Boyle on youtube.
3. An ice cold diet coke.
4. new lipgloss
5. a sweet email from a friend.
6. Azaleas in full bloom.
7. An unopened bottle of vanilla body wash.
8. Knock-knock jokes told by an 8 year old. They aren't really funny, but they make me laugh.
9. Rocking the itunes: Dancing with myself.
10. A rousing rendition of "Everyone Smiles in the Same Language" at a school play.
11. Pastel wrapped Hershey's Kisses.
12. Knowing where the wine opener is.
13. Anticipation a day off and a new haircut/color. Yes. Color. The first time.
14. A jumbled up recitation of the ABC song: R, O, P, Q..... T, U, W.
15. You. Whoever and wherever you are, dear reader.